Festivalanlæg dk

600W Portable RCF Art 315 IV

(Please turn on my subtitles "Dansk" which is in english.)

(CAUTION the lithium ion battery is extremly dangerous and i don't encourage anyone to make it. Do it at your own risk!)

Hello everyone! This is my try on a extremly loud speaker that is crystal clear and has deep bass, and i thought you should follow the process! It was a struggle to get everything in there but i got it in somehow. The reason why i chose the RCF Art 315 IV is because it is portable, lightweight and has more than enough handles. It weights about 19 kilos when it is done, which is 4 kilos more than a "Soundboks" but in my opinion totally worth it. The RCF Art 315 IV can go down to about 40 hz which is extremly good, and the main reason why i got it. The Amplifier is 600w in 2 ohms, but it is a 8 ohm speaker which means 600 divided by 4 which is 150watts in a 8 ohm load. The RCF Art 315 IV sensitivity is 109 dB, 1W @ 1m The total cost is about 4000 DKK/635,09 Dollars Instagram: Mads_jakobsen11

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.